Monday, October 10, 2011

Flora and Fauna

You see all kinds of unique animals and plants here....

There are monkeys everywhere. They hang out on telephone wires and trees and if you are not careful they will get in your house. They are the Malaysian version of a squirrel!



I have no idea what this thing is except that they seem fond of mud puddles.

The "fish spa" is another fun Penang treat. You stick your feet in an aquarium full of fish and they bite at your feet until they are silky smooth. Weird but fun!



Giant mushrooms as big as my hand on our campus.


2 comments:

  1. How neat! That muddle puddle creature looks like something from my girls' Prehistory lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn typos. I meant to write "mud puddle creature" but muddle puddle flew out of my fingertips. Maybe that can be their *un*scientific name!!

    ReplyDelete