Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Trip to Singapore

This summer we decided to take a trip to Singapore for a few days. It is amazing there. So clean. So organized. It's like it was built yesterday! We went to the sceince center there which was so fun! We also went to Universal Studios, shopped, and most importantly, found an APPLEBEES. :)  Yes, my kids were so happy to see an Applebees that we ate there twice. If you ever get the chance, definitely go to Singapore!

There is always a McDonalds!
My handsome boys

In case you forget where you are....


Ah, the joy of babyback ribs!

Riding their first subway.

Archimedes is a personal favorite for Kyle. 

And Isaac Newton of course!

Alex knew these were canopic jars from his 1st grade history lessons

And he told us this was called hieroglyphics

We had a blast at Universal Studios!

My silly boys

Waiting for the show to start

2 comments:

  1. hello! My name is Nhan

    I was finding an infomation about objective in history and I saw your topic "S/O Is there such a thing as "OBJECTIVE" history?" on a website.

    You had mentioned the book which writing about history in an "objective" manner, so I want to aske you for the book' name tou had read 4 years ago.

    Could you please reply me even you forget the name?

    Thank you very much,
    Hope you and your family always lucky and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete