Monday, January 25, 2010

Natalie's Theme Song



I feel pretty, oh so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming, oh so charming.
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty that I hardly can believe I'm real.



I feel pretty, oh so pretty
that the city should give me its key.
A committee should be organized to honor me.

I feel dizzy, I feel sunny,
I feel fizzy and funny and fine,
And so pretty, Miss America can just resign!



See the pretty girl in that mirror there
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!



I feel stunning and entrancing,
feel like running and dancing for joy,
for I'm loved by some pretty wonderful boys!

3 comments:

  1. I can't say it enough, Heather. She is SOOOO stinkin' precious! And I love that dress on her. Perfect song choice, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!! Now show me a picture of the pretty MAMA holding her girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect family you have! We miss you and are praying for you! Are you not loving putting little dresses on that angel???

    ReplyDelete